Wednesday 13 October 2010

knit and stitch show


Thankyou to everyone who came to the stand at Alexandra Palace last week. The response to my work was overwhelming and very very welcome !!!!


Hello to all the new readers ! and thankyou to the regulars who said hello in person !


Finally another thankyou to all of you who have commented on this blog and the Prick Your Finger blog about my work recently. I have been immersed in stitching and have only just found some ! It is always a joy to hear people's kind thoughts.

I will be filling up the shelves on Etsy this week with a new range of buttons and embroidery kits.........


The kit range has a bag , two dolls and some heart shaped pincushions all in blackwork on linen. (price range £5-£25)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Will you be at the Harrogate show as well?

the glass pingle said...

sorry, I won't be. I have a couple of christmas fairs but that will be all .

Rachael Kinnison said...

I really love how you made your eyes on the fristy Green Man corset you did...do you have an instruction sheet available for you you made them? I would love to purchase one if you do, well done!
xoxoxo rachael

Rachael Kinnison said...

fristy??? I meant FROSTY. What a masterpiece :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...