Monday 31 July 2023

Deathtrap Staircase

 

The Tears of Thynges
 


 I am no musician but nevertheless I decided about ten years ago that I was in a band, a conceptual band that made conceptual sounds. Named after the access to my studio 'we' spent over a decade collecting noises, some of them tangible and some of them that can't be heard by everyone. 

 Finally I have released them all on 78, with embroidered labels, and in the process realised that even a supposed hard format is in itself conceptual because without the means to play the disc we can only trust that there is sound. Luckily these 'recordings' are already in your head, some literally, and are therefore free to listen to and it is only the artwork that is lacking...

So hear I present my first album 'L'Aiguilles Verres'



Tensor Tympani



Purring



Pi



Internal Screaming




Embers



Bloodstain Soundwave



Velvet



The Tears of Thynges remix



L'Aiguilles Verres

Eustacian Clicks (extra track)


Tracklist:

 1.The Tears of Thynges

2.Tensor Tympani

3.Purring

4.Pi

5.Internal Screaming

6.Embers

7.Bloodstain Soundwave

8.Velvet

9.The Tears of Thynges remix

10. Eustacian Clicks (extra track)

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...